Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’. Fresh tomatoes, seared slices of flank steak, pan-crisped Chinese egg noodles — three simple ingredients that combine to make a taste that is at once sweet, savory, and lively, with crisp vegetables and noodles, and unctuous. The Vietnamese-style Beef Curry recipe out of our category Beef! Stir in the tomatoes and add the black bean sauce.
A fast and fresh take on this Vietnamese classic. This Tomato Beef Pasta recipe is a super easy, family favorite dinner recipe… and it has a secret ingredient that you might not expect! Beef Brisket and Tomatoes Hot Pot. You can have Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’
- It’s of Marinated Beef.
- It’s 250 g of Beef (porterhouse steak).
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 200 g of pasta (macaroni or spirals).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
Slurp-worthy deliciousness, this Creamy Tomato Pasta sauce is made with tomato, milk, cream, parmesan and garlic. A less guilty way to get your creamy Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce! You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need gallons of cream. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors.
Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ instructions
- Slice beef into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine with all beef marinade ingredients except the oil and set aside in fridge for at least an hour. This can be marinated overnight..
- Cook your pasta per packet instructions in salted water, but remove 1 minute earlier..
- (Whilst the pasta is cooking) Heat up a wok to high, add a tablespoon of oil. When the wok is very hot, add beef and stir fry for a minute or two before removing it. You want to brown the meat but keep it partially rare as it will continue to cook with the pasta later on..
- Add tomato paste to the wok..
- Add cooked pasta, toss to coat in tomato sauce.
- Add beef cubes, stir fry for another minute and serve.
- Garnish plate with freshly sliced tomato and cucumber. Finish with extra black pepper to your taste..
Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram, thyme, bay leaves and Bring to a boil. Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. Pasta in a tomato base with Italian Seasonings and Ground beef. Sometimes I toss in some sliced mushrooms too.