Beef w/ Broccoli. Whisk together the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. It's What's for Dinner. on behalf of the Beef Checkoff for sponsoring this recipe which is perfect for the busy back to school season. Stir fry recipes like our Beef Stir Fry and Fried Rice have become reader favorites because.
One of the most popular Chinese takeout dishes, this features succulent beef with broccoli, onions and bean sprouts tossed in a phenomenally delicious sauce! One of the things I love about Chinese food – aside from the fact that it tastes so darn delicious – is how quick it is to make. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. You can have Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- It’s slices of Beef steak.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking wine.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. As in, you are less than half an episode of Fixer Upper away from digging your chopsticks into a big ol' bowl of the most flavorful, tender, saucy Easy Beef and Broccoli. A mixture of cornstarch and water is the thickening agent for any good beef and broccoli dish.
Beef w/ Broccoli instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Our beef and broccoli recipe has plenty of sauce to soak into your steamed rice. How to Make BEEF W/BROCCOLI – CHINESE STYLE. Cut flank steak lengthwise in half, then slice across the grain on a slant into thin strips. Marinate in mixture of soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, sherry and oil. Tastey recipe, just needs a little tweeking.