Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. Turn your leftovers into next-overs with these easy Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers!
White chili is made using beans, chicken, broth, and green chili peppers. The dish appears white when cooked and is more of a soup rather than a thickened stew. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! You can cook Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of water.
- You need of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
How to make white chicken chili. I had everything except the green chilies but had green taco sauce and used that. This white chicken chili recipe is adapted from a Betty Crocker slow cooker recipes cookbook. I often use frozen chicken breasts, and it can also be prepared In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth.
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI instructions
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..
Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot. Creamy white chicken chili made simple in the slow cooker. Thanks to this "secret ingredient" everyone always goes crazy for this white bean chili! Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. We're making White Chicken Chili and it is DELICIOUS!