Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls. Lots of cinnamon apple crescent roll recipes have too much filling and it seeps out the edges, use less and make more! You want a completely Who doesn't love an easy cinnamon apple crescent rolls recipe? With just a few ingredients, you can have piping hot apple cinnamon crescents on the.
Cinnamon – cinnamon, and apple go so well together. Granulated Sugar – to sweeten and to make that apple cinnamon Pop open crescent roll dough and unroll, leaving crescents in rectangles. On an ungreased baking sheet, lay the crescent roll rectangles together. You can have Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls
- You need 1 can of crecent rolls.
- It’s 3-4 of apples (pealed).
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ground cinnamon.
Today we will be making Apple Cinnamon Crescents The Pin that inspired this video is below! – Thanks Buzz Feed http. Made with Pillsbury™ crescent rolls and fresh apples, every bite tastes as cozy as fall feels. Have the kids help wrap the apple slices in the crescent rolls You'd be hard-pressed to find a recipe more comforting than these easy apple crescent dumplings. Made with Pillsbury™ crescent rolls and.
Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls instructions
- Mix sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla, in bowl of melted butter..
- Peal appel skins and cut into chunks..
- Lay out rolls. Add mixture on top. Put apple inside and roll up. Do this until dish is full..
- Put into glass baking dish. Add mixture to the top of the filled rolles and add any additional apples into baking dish..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350° or until apples soft. Having the additional apples helps to judge this without having to poke into a roll..
- Let cool. Enjoy!.
- Optional: add marshmallow 5 minutes before done..
- Broil on low flame for color. Just tried it HUGE HIT!!.
Apple Cinnamon Rolls – Printable Recipe. You Might Like To Try These Easy Recipes. How Do You Make These Apple Cinnamon Rolls? You will need half of my crescent roll dough recipe to make the buns. You can make the whole recipe and divide it into two and use one half for the recipe.