Pie dough cinnamon rolls. Unlike cinnamon rolls made with traditional dough, these rolls are denser in consistency and chewier in taste as a result of the pizza dough. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls – Cinnamon Rolls in under one hour made with refrigerated dough, a delicious pumpkin filling, and an incredible pumpkin pie Soft, DELICIOUS, and amazing cinnamon rolls prepared with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, then glazed with a cream cheese frosting. Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time!
Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey Generously butter two disposable foil pie/cake pans. In a large bowl, whisk together warm milk, melted butter Knead the dough lightly, adding additional flour as necessary, until the dough just loses its stickiness. Those cinnamon rolls were exactly what I channeled while working on this recipe. You can have Pie dough cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pie dough cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shortening or lard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of water.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 6 tbsp of margerin or butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
I wanted to deliver a recipe for big, puffy, bakery-style cinnamon rolls In my vision for these perfect cinnamon rolls, I wanted a dough that would bake up into pillowy spirals, each roll squishing up to its neighbor, leaving. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie from Delish.com has the most beautiful crust. Starting with one long side, roll dough into a log and pinch ends to seal. I stood in front of my refrigerator for what seemed like hours, staring at Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients.
Pie dough cinnamon rolls step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut shortening or lard into flour, salt and 1tbs cinnamon.
- slowly add water till dough sticks into a ball be careful not to over water to where its super sticky. you also don't want a dry dough.
- roll dough into two large rectangles.
- melt then spread butter or margin on pieces of dough.
- sprinkle sugar and cinnamon as desired.
- if desired add nuts.
- roll dough onto its self like a roll.
- cut rolls into individual serving.
- place on greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 13 minutes or till golden brown.
Pizza dough-This recipe uses a can of store-bought pizza These are fantastic, Amanda! These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. Make soft and sweet homemade cinnamon rolls the quick and easy way with this recipe that uses quick rising dough to make the perfect kid-friendly treat. Roll up dough and pinch seam to seal. A fun and easy apple pie cupcake recipe made with cinnamon roll dough, spiced apples and a crumble topping.