Air Fryer Banana Bread. Brimming with great, traditional banana flavor, have a slice of this banana bread with a cup of tea for breakfast Somehow, by the power of air fryer magic, the moist, dense texture of this banana bread is wonderful! We suggest you toast the walnuts before using them in the recipe to deepen their flavor. Crowd-pleasing warm banana bread with a nice layer of walnuts on top can be made in the air fryer.
Air Fryers are more versatile than you think. Why not bake a Banana bread in your air fryer. Recipe is based on the White Mill Banana Bread Mix bought from Aldi. You can cook Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
If you don't have an air fryer accessory that is a bread pan then any oven proof equivalent will be fine as long as. This is truly a family classic. This recipe has been passed down from my grrandmother and then my mother. And nothing tastes as good as air fryer bread!
Air Fryer Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.
This mini banana bread is a quick and easy one bowl recipe. No creaming of butter & sugar & no leftovers to tempt you all week! Banana bread usually takes about an hour to bake, but this small batch version takes about half of that time, whether you bake it in the oven or in your air fryer. Baking banana bread is much quicker in an air fryer, thanks to the convection-like heat and the need for less batter. We know what to do with over-ripe bananas.