Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles. Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper. Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Spray a chargrill pan with oil and place over a high heat.
Lightly seared tuna with a great soy glaze from the Bayside Restaurant, Newport Beach. You don't have to fly to Asia for authentic flavour. Simply add seared tuna and fresh vegetables to cooled noodles for a restaurant-worthy meal. You can have Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles
- It’s 2 large of tuna steak.
- It’s 1 packages of premade sea weed salad.
- You need 1 packages of soba noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 slice of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Recipe Pairing Guides » Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Tuna. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Teriyaki Tofu Steaks with Soba Noodles Recipe. Pan sear at medium high heat your fresh tuna steaks seasoning only with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles instructions
- Cook Soba noodles as directed.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and olive oil. Mix well..
- On a plate, combine black & white sesame seeds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly..
- Heat skillet on high with tablespoon of oil..
- Press tuna steaks onto plate mixture on each side..
- Sear tuna steaks on hot pan for 1 minute each side..
- Combine sauce with cold soba noodles. Toss with chopped onion and ginger..
- Plate seaweed salad evenly on top of noodles..
- Cut cooked tuna steaks into slices and plate on top of seaweed salad..
Cook to desired temperature and serve with cold noodle salad! Seared Tuna Soba Noodle Sala. click here to see more like this. Heat a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the tuna steak, flat side down, to the pan and sear the tuna to medium rare, approximately. Pan-Seared Tuna Steak Recipe. by Dina Hassan.