1-2-3 Banana Donuts. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Stir in dry cake mix and the applesauce. Scoop or pipe into a donut baking sheet.
These banana donuts are easy to make, baked in the oven, not fried, and are dusted with spiced sugar and served warm. In one bowl whisk together all of the dry donut ingredients, in another bowl whisk together all of the wet. These Banana Protein Donuts are healthy, fun to make, protein-packed and topped with a delicious chocolate glaze. You can have 1-2-3 Banana Donuts using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1-2-3 Banana Donuts
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 3 of bananas, mashed.
We really love donuts around here and honestly our favorite place to get donuts from is from Krispy Kreme. Be the first to review this recipe. These healthy gluten-free banana donuts are made in a blender and use almond flour and quinoa flour. Nutella and bananas are a classic pairing so the glazed doughnuts did not disappoint, especially with the crunch of the sprinkles.
1-2-3 Banana Donuts step by step
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Stir in dry cake mix and the applesauce..
- Scoop or pipe into a donut baking sheet. This yields about 12-13 donuts..
- Bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes..
- Optional: melt cake frosting in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Dip or drizzle over the donuts..
If you're a fan of naked doughnuts, these i am baked, i am wholesome: i am baked banana donut! Get notified when Banana & Donuts√ is updated. These Peanut Butter Banana Donuts have a dark chocolate glaze topped with a drizzle of peanut butter! They're baked instead of fried, and they are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan, making them way healthier than your average donut. Banana bread and a classic fried donut recipe joined forces in these scrumptious homemade donuts.