Double chocolate chip cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
The reason why chocolate chip cookies are just so popular is that they are so versatile, and you can make them just the way you like. For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house – these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear! You can have Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of molten butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (optinal)caramel syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt(secret).
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! These mint double chocolate cookies are rich, decadent and highly addictive. They're firm on the outside, lusciously soft on the inside and gluten-free and How To Make Mint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Double chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients togther(flour, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt)use medium bowl.
- Add 1 egg butter and chocolate chips.
- Mix them very well.
- Falten the the dough balls a little and put them in the tray for 10 minutes.
You'll start by adding the coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, egg and peppermint. cups chocolate chips. Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious.