Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of bread flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips, or whatever add in you like in your cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan (I used butter).
- Cream together butter, and both sugars, vanilla extract and both eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips, or whatever mix in you've chosen.
- Press the dough into your greased pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out moist, but without dough on it. They will have the consistency of brownies.
- Place your pan on a baking rack to cool. Enjoy!.