Raisin cake. Raisin Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Download Raisin cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. The Best Raisin Cake Recipes on Yummly
Take this easy recipe and make it yourself at I love butter cake and am constantly looking for the most buttery, rich, and moist butter cake recipe. This raisin cake has humble, homey appeal—it's the kind of cake you want to eat for breakfast or as Stir raisin-butter mixture into flour mixture. Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake until a toothpick. You can have Raisin cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raisin cake
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 glass of sugar (1,1,2).
- It’s 1 of small spoonful of baking powder.
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- Prepare Half of a glass of oil or 200g butter.
- You need 3 glasses of flour.
- It’s of Raisins in the required amount.
Take a walk down memory lane with this easy classic applesauce raisin cake. It's wonderfully moist and topped with cream cheese frosting. Chop the raisins roughly, put them in a bowl and cover with boiling water to. A wide variety of raisin cakes options are available to you, such as flavor, packaging, and type.
Raisin cake instructions
- Pour the eggs and sugar into a bowl And mix it to make it stiff.
- Add baking powder, milk and oil.
- Add flour and mix in one direction.
- Grease the pan and Pour liquid into pan.
- Pour the raisins on the liquid.
- Heat for about fifty minutes.
- The cake is ready, you can eat with anything you like🥳.
Raisins are a delightfully sweet treat and nutrious addition to many kinds of cakes. This guide contains raisin cake recipes. This amazing raisin cake is my Grandmother's recipe, she was a fantastic cook. The Raisin Cake recipe out of our category Cake! Applesauce Raisin Cake is great with or without icing.