Slow Cooker Beef barley soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Beef barley soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Beef barley soup
- You need 1.5 lbs of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of potatoes peeled and cubed 1/2 inch.
- You need 2 of carrots peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of better than bouillion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 6 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of barley.
- You need of Option – mushrooms or other vegetables.
- You need of oil of choice.
Slow Cooker Beef barley soup step by step
- Brown beef cubes in oil 1-2 minutes per side on med-high heat.
- Add beef and all ingredients to slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours.
- Fill liquid to the top or check if more is require later..