Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole. This spicy sweet potato tot casserole would also be great with spinach or kale cooked into the filling, so you can pack plenty of nutrition into this dish. If you can get your hands on the right variety of sweet potato tots, the recipe is also gluten-free and without added sugar. Sweet Potato Casserole with irresistible crunchy pecan topping.
The sweet smells, luxurious texture and that crisp nutty topping! This is like a side dish and dessert in one. This is such yummy sweet potato casserole! You can cook Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag (20 ounce) of frozen sweet potato tater tots.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 box (6 ounce) of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
I doubt I'll try another recipe again, this one was perfect! I added a little more brown sugar, so it was like a dessert. I usually won't touch casseroles because I always think that they'll be uni-textured/flavored. This easy sweet potato casserole with mashed potatoes has a buttery, crunchy pecan topping.
Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Sprinkle your dry stuffing mix onto the bottom of baking pan…….
- Place your sliced onion all over dry stuffing mix……
- In a large bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, black pepper, garlic powder and sour cream………
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dry stuffing mix…….
- Now pour over cream cheese mixture your bag of frozen sweet potato tater tots……
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese all over tater tots…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until hot and bubbling…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It may become your most-requested holiday side dish. Just reheat in a low oven or microwave gently until warmed through. Healthier Sweet Potato Tater-tot casserole Substitute ground beef for lean ground turkey and mozerrella for cheddar that's what I had on hand. Foodie Friday: Sloppy Joe Tater tot Casserole – The Colbert Clan. It's super quick and easy and we all loved it.