Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is So refreshing and delicious, especially made with fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber from my. A fresh and easy Greek Pasta Salad just in time for summer! This crowd-pleasing side dish is tasty alongside grilled meats at all your backyard barbecues.
It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? I thought this salad was really good. You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- It’s 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- It’s 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
It's very filling and the dressing was very light and refreshing. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer picnic food or party dish any time of year – they're great to make Make this ultra-refreshing salad on hot summer days! Creamy avocado, tangy feta, and One of our favorite salad recipes! This easy Greek salad recipe is a flavorful, refreshing side dish! Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time.