Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad. Rosemary and Red Wine Vinegar Pork ChopsFood.com. Pan-fried pork chops with an unbelievably delicious pan sauce and whole garlic cloves. If the pork chops are stuck to the pan, try giving them more time.
Here's an easy, delicious frugal weeknight meal! Dry red wine and red wine vinegar give this marinade its acidity, and Italian herbs and red pepper flakes add flavor and a bit of heat. It makes a really great everyday marinade for pork chops, whether you serve them with mashed potatoes or pasta salad. You can cook Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- You need 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- It’s 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- Prepare 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
But this recipe is meant to be played. These Perfectly Pan Seared Pork Chops with Gravy are so easy to make, incredibly quick and perfectly tender! Jazz up your midweek dinner with these Pan Seared Pork Chops that come complete with a Pan Gravy! Pan seared, oven baked Pork Chops with Mushroom Wine Pan Sauce – amazing comfort food!
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad step by step
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.
Tender, juicy and deliciously thick, our flavorful chops are a real treat, especially when topped with this thyme infused pan sauce made with garlic, mushrooms, shallots, chicken broth and a nice dry white. Take a pork chop and get it to room temperature. Nicely season the pork with salt and pepper on both sides. To the pan pour some olive oil. Add minced garlic and chopped shallots.